Jackson Hole, Wyoming Wedding Photography
Located in a valley in Wyoming it is surrounded by mountains and beautiful scenic views. If you love nature, adventure, or wildlife, it’s the perfect place for you. It’s a little off the beaten path but still accommodating for destination weddings. It would be a unique U.S. destination wedding location.
BEST Jackson Hole WEDDING VENUES :
- Shooting Star
- Jackson Hole Golf Club
- 43 North
- Lost Creek Ranch
- Bentwood Inn
- Moose Creek Ranch (Victor, ID)
- Rancho Alegre Lodge
- Spring Creek Ranch
- Diamond Cross Ranch (Moran)
- Snow King Resort
- Jackson Lake Lodge
Things to do in Jackson Hole :
- Jenny Lake – In the Grand Teton national park that is worth checking out. It is scenic lake as it is surrounded by mountains and is known for its clear water.
- Jackson Holy Mountain Resort – Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, biking and hiking in the summer.
- Introduction to Rodeo – Learn all the ‘ropes’ of rodeoing like barrel racing & roping on horseback of course.
- National Elk Refuge – See more elk than you’ve probably ever seen before by riding a sleigh through a herd of them.
- Jackson Hole Llamas – Your chance to trek through the mountains…. on a llama.