Savannah, Georgia Wedding Photography
Similar to South Carolina, Georgia has an amazing southern charm. The Spanish moss trees are the possibly the most photogenic trees in nature. Savannah has many beautiful historical accents making great backdrops easy to find.
BEST Savannah, Georgia WEDDING VENUES :
- Trustee’s Gardens
- Gascoigne Bluff
- Burge Plantation
- Cloverleaf Farm
- Boathouse at Frederica (St Simons Island)
- Oak Hill & the Martha Berry Museum
- Biltmore Ballrooms
- 109 West House
- Vic’s on the River
- Whitlock Inn
- Garden’s at Great Oaks
Things to do in Savannah :
- River Street – A street of 75 boutiques, galleries, artists’ studios, restaurants, and pubs.
- Historic District – An area of town worth walking through or taking a tour to see and learn about Savannah’s interesting past.
- Bonaventure Cemetery – Above ground southern cemeteries are often a site to see and this one is among the more beautiful.
- Historic Savannah Theatre – Check out a broadway style show at this monumental venue.
- Food Tour – What better way to introduce yourself to a new area than by eating the local foods!