Hi! It sounds like you are looking for a wedding photographer in the beautiful country of Italy. We have the desire to shoot weddings all around world, including weddings in Italy. There is something truly special about destination weddings.
You can see destination wedding photography locations and tips & destination weddings we’ve shot. Please let us know if you have any questions for us as we spent 1 month in Italy and are shooting a wedding in Sorrento in summer 2014.
We would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us with more information about your big day so we can figure out if we can make our way out to Italy to be your wedding photographer.
Best wedding venues on Amalfi Coast, Italy :
- Chiostro di San Francesco – A garden adjoining a church in the center of Sorrento. Perfect for a beautiful garden ceremony or small reception.
- Relais Blu – A modern four star boutique hotel located in the village of Marciano. Your reception can overlook the island of Capri next to its’ infinity pool.
- Villa Antiche Mura – Villa on the coast with outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception options.
- Hotel Parco dei Principi – Elegant and large luxury ballroom.
- Villa Fondi – Outdoor terrace high above the water.
- Oasi Olimpia Relais – A romantic boutique hotel in the hills of Sorrento. A renovated colonial house that has an old charm.
- Bellevue Syrene – Refined and elegant luxury 5-star hotel. The Villa Pompeiana is the large outdoor columned terrace while the main hotel is equipped with banquet halls.
- Grand Royal – Indoor banquet hall with large windows.
- Ambasciatori – Owned by the Grand Royal, outdoor, uncovered reception area with views of the ocean.
- Palazzo Marziale – In the center of Sorrento with 2 ceremony options outdoors and 2 reception options indoors.
- Foreigner’s Club – Indoor reception with outdoor terrace, many delicious cuisine options.
- Museo Correale – A historical site, this museum is full of classic paintings and lush furniture.
- Hotel Mediterraneo – With 3 different areas, this hotel on the coast has a variety of scenic options from small to large and indoor to outdoor.
- Hotel Tragara – 5 star luxury hotel looking over the Capri sea.
- Quisiana – In the main village, 147 rooms, 400 seating capacity, 4 dinning rooms.
- Le Sirenuse – Easily found cute red hotel off coast road overlooking the coast and town of Positano. One of the highest quality hotels in Positano.
- Il Saraceno – Unique, castle-like hotel right ont the water with a large outdoor rooftop capacity. Also has small chapel for ceremony and indoor dinning room.
- Villa Eliana – Modern pool-side patio for reception, located just outside of Sorrento.