Charleston, South Carolina Wedding Photography
You can see destination wedding photography locations and tips & destination weddings we’ve shot. Please let us know if you have any questions for us about weddings or about traveling and planning.
We would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us with more information about your big day so we can figure out if we can make our way out to Charleston to be your wedding photographer.
Why get married in Charleston :
The best thing about Charleston is the southern charm, from plantation homes, beaches, and historic homes, all perfect settings for a destination wedding. The light Charleston has, thanks to a coastal haze, works perfectly with the mossy trees.
BEST Charleston, SC WEDDING VENUES :
- Thomas Bennett House
- Boone Hall (Mt Pleasant)
- William Aiken House
- Lowndes Grove Plantation
- Kiawah Resort (Kiawah Island)
- Magnolia Plantation
- Belfair Plantation (Bluffton)
- The Mills House Hotel
- Yeaman’s Hall Club
- Middleton Place Plantation
- Colleton River Plantation (Bluffton)
Things to do in Charleston, SC :
- Charleston Waterfront Park – With 1,000 feet of coast the park has fountains, family size benches, and lots of greenery for picnics or lounging.
- Middleton Place – National historic landmark with one of the nations oldest landscaped gardens.
- Nathaniel Russell House – Visit this national historic house and museum of one of the richest men in South Carolina history.
- Audubon Swamp Gardens – See and learn about all the different kinds of wildlife that live in the swamps.
- Private Charter Sails – Sail along the coast of South Carolina with your own personal sail boat for a day.
- Old Charleston Tour – Charleston has a lot of history, a lot of spooky history! Learn about it all on this ghost tour.