We have the desire to shoot weddings all around world, including weddings in Cyprus. There is something truly special about destination weddings.
You can see destination wedding photography locations and tips & destination weddings we’ve shot. Please let us know if you have any questions for us about weddings or about traveling and planning.
We would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us with more information about your big day so we can figure out if we can make our way out to Cyprus to be your wedding photographer.
Why get married in Cyprus :
Cyprus is a small island and country located off the coast of Turkey. It has many visual similarities to Greece in that the buildings are often white and the beaches are beautiful with white sand and blue water. Although Cyprus was originally inhabited by the Greeks it was also under heavy influence of the middle east due to it’s proximity. 1/3rd of the northern Cyprus is still inhabited by the Turkish. The island is full of beautiful beaches, luxurious resorts, and historic architecture – all perfect backdrops for a destination wedding.
BEST Cyprus WEDDING VENUES :
- Alexander the Great (Paphos)
- Elias Beach (Limassol & Pissouri)
- Olympic Lagoon Resort (Paphos)
- Columbia Beach Resort (Limassol & Pissouri)
- Elysium (Paphos)
- Kefalos Beach (Paphos)
- Nissi Beach (Aiya Napa)
- Aghia Kyriaki (Paphos)
- Anassa (West)
- Louis Imperial Beach (Paphos)
- So White Boutique (Aiya Napa)
- Napa Mermaid (Aiya Napa)
- Ayii Anargyri Resort (Paphos)
Things to do in Cyprus :
- Kato Archaeological Park (Paphos)
- Ayios Neophytos Monastery (Paphos)
- St Paul’s Pillar (Paphos)
- Aphrodite’s Rock (Paphos)
- Kourion Ruins (Limassol)
- Sea Caves (Aiya Napa)
- Makronissos Beach (Aiya Napa)