Las Vegas has the reputation of being full of lights, life, glitz, and color, which it upholds to… but not too far out of the crazy city is beautiful areas full of nature. It’s hard not to have a good time in Las Vegas because there is always so much going on. From shows, to clubs, to gambling, to hikes, and mountainous views there is really something for everyone.
BEST Las Vegas, NV WEDDING VENUES :
- Spring Preserve
- Green Valley Ranch
- Four Seasons – Mandalay Bay
- Flamingo Hotel
- Gilcreese Orchard
- The Wynn
- Caesars Palace
- Legends Ranch
- The Westin
- Rumor Boutique Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental
Things to do in Las Vegas :
- Salt Flats – Hike it, bike it, or drive it, the salt flats area really cool
- Bellagio Fountains – It’s a popular place to be but it’s because it’s worth it! The music is great and best of all, it’s free.
- World Class Drive – This is your chance to drive some of the nicest cars in the world around the desserts of Nevada.
- Show – There are tons of shows going on in Vegas, every single day of the week, from big concerts, to comedy, magic, and dance shows.
- Gamble – This just had to be on the list because it can be fun if you don’t expect to win.
- Pinball Hall of Fame – Who even knew there was such a place? Rows and rows of pinball machines as far as thee eyes can see.