Miami, Florida Wedding Photography
Holy beautiful wedding venues batman! From historical spanish inspired venues to, beautiful beaches, to southern style estates. The weather is beautiful year around in Florida so you can plan a wedding based on your own schedule. Besides, who wouldn’t want to go south for the winter?
BEST Miami, FL WEDDING VENUES :
- The Palms Hotel
- Vizcaya Museum
- Villa Woodbine
- Casa Reta
- Spanish Monastery
- Rusty Pelican
- The Deering Estate
- Grove Isle
- The Zen House – Garden, terrace, and pool, a perfect spot for an outdoor wedding for 100 or less.
- The Coco Plum – The banquette hall offers 2 optional rooms and courtyard to fit most sized and purposes of functions.
- The Cooper Estate – A charming wedding venue on 3-acres of land with hint a rustic.
Things to do in Miami, FL :
- Art Basel
- South Beach – Of course this has to be on here, it really is a beautiful, albeit crowded, beach and great for people watching.
- Little Havana – Eat amazing Cuban food and enjoy the culture!
- Vizcaya Museum – Even if you don’t get married here it’s worth it to check out these beautiful gardens and the estate.
- Art Basel – Switzerland owned series of art galleries with work from over 1,000 artists.
- Fruit & Spice Park – The only park of its’ kind in the US showing off a variety of flowers, fruits, vegetables, & spices.
- Everglades – Take a air-boat ride through the everglades.