Newport, Rhode Island Wedding Photography
Newport has an elegance to every single one of its’ venues. It is located right off the eastern coast which makes a beautiful backdrop. It is the perfect destination spot for New Yorkers, being just 3.5 hours from the city. Not to mention the history, many of the venues also have a very interesting historic past. Last but not least, and possibly the best reason, the amazing seafood.
BEST Newport, RI WEDDING VENUES :
- The Chanler
- Sweet Berry Farm
- Regatta Place
- Castle Hill Inn
- Eisenhower House
- Pearls Boutique Hotel
- Glen Manor House (Portsmouth)
- Hotel Viking
- New York Yacht Club
- Rosecliff Mansion
Things to do in Newport :
- The Breakers Museum – Talk a walk inside and out of this historic 13-acre estate.
- Ocean Drive – A 10 mile drive along the beautiful coast line.
- The Elms – French-style mansion built for coal magnate Edward Berwind.
- On Watch Sailing – Take a boat tour around the eastern coastline.
- Rose Island Lighthouse – Rhode Island is known for their unique styles of lighthouses.
- Newport Brewery – Wedding planning getting stressful? Take a beer break at this local brewery!