Santa Fe, New Mexico Wedding Photography
Santa Fe is one of the most popular destination wedding spots for Americans and with good reason. The city ordinances force Santa Fe buildings to maintain a certain look of adobe giving the town its’ southwestern charm everywhere you go. The mountains and the relatively cool summers give Santa Fe extra awesome points.
BEST Santa Fe, NM WEDDING VENUES :
- Inn & Spa at Loretto
- Hacienda Dona Andrea
- Las Campanas
- New Mexico History Museum
- Inn at the Anasazi
- Bishop’s Lodge Ranch
- The Four Seasons
- Allan Houser Compound
- La Posada Resort
- Tamaya Resort
- La Fonda
Things to do in Santa Fe :
Santa Fe Opera – If you’re ever here during the summer months, the opera is a must! It takes place in an open theatre where you can watch the sun set over the mountains as the show begins.
- The art galleries – There are tons of them located around Santa Fe, it’s hard to miss them!
- Loretto Chapel – This cute historical chapel is a tourist attraction but is also still used for weddings.
- Ski – In the winter months Santa Fe has some great areas for skiing.
- Hyde Memorial State Park – Located in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, even the drive to the park is worth doing.