Scotland Wedding Photography
Hi! It sounds like you are looking for a wedding photographer in the beautiful country of Scotland. We were bit with a travel bug in Italy where we met in 2007 studying photography on a study abroad trip. We have the desire to shoot weddings all around world, including weddings in the U.K. There is something truly special about destination weddings which is why we want to continue shooting them and why we had one ourselves.
You can see destination wedding photography locations and tips & destination weddings we’ve shot. Please let us know if you have any questions for us about weddings or about traveling and planing. We would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us with more information about your big day so we can figure out if we can make our way out to Scotland to be your wedding photographer.
BEST Scotland WEDDING VENUES :
- Lochness Lodge (Inverness)
- Easterbrook Hall (Dumfries)
- Rookery Hall Hotel (Cheshire)
- Letterfinlay Lodge (Inverness)
- Aldourie Castle (Loch Ness)
- Dalhousie Castle (Edinburgh)
- Dalmunzie Castle (Perthshire)
- Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel (Aberfoyle)
- Wedderburn Castle (Berwickshire)
- Glasgow University Chapel (Glasgow)
- Drumtochty Castle (Aberdeen)
- Aswanley (Aberdeenshire)